PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Simplicity

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 20, 2020
Michigan
Me and the kid really like playing not only new, but the retro games as well. We have the Genesis/SNES/Playstation1 for old systems.

With no audio/video, the games are not booting the system. Almost always the culprit is the pins. Inserting/ejecting the games a whole bunch of times worked on my old system and a buddies. This scrapes and cleans the pins.

9A8D5001-69F8-4101-BFD1-80B2719BBF45.jpeg

mikethompson

Lifer
Jun 26, 2016
Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Not sure if this link will help you. This vid says 9 times out of 10 with a "No Signal" issue, pins need to be cleaned
Thanks! I tried what he showed and still nothing. The SNES sends a signal, but there is no video or audio.

tenor.gif

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Can't help with you problem, but that's a cool console. I remember hours of playing Street Fighter 2, Mario Kart and Star Fox at my mates. I had a Sega Megadrive (Genesis) for those outside the UK, and although I had Street Fighter 2, with only 3 buttons you had to hit the select button to switch between punch and kick. HADOUKEN!!

I did later have an N64, and Goldeneye was an absolute classic.
you didn't have one of those six button controllers?

Cliff_K

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 5, 2016
Ferron, Utah
I did later have an N64, and Goldeneye was an absolute classic
Oh man! I wore out 2 goldeneye cartridges! My wife is a huge Mario fan so i set up sa plug and play system for her using a raspberry pi and retro controllers then promptly installed goldeneye and listen to her yell at me that it was her turn for a week lol. My kids got me into fossil fighters on the game boy and we would sit around playing it at night (father son time you know). My kids are grown now so i installed an emulator on my phone and now teach the grandkids how to hunt for fossils and fight with dinosaurs lol.

• Haha
Reactions: TheIronMonkey

kuchiki

Lurker
Nov 15, 2020
I have interest in game development and making rpg for smartphones. Building the website is just the first step. Managing a website after it’s built is when the real work begins. When deciding between a freelancer and a professional agency, consider the ongoing management and support services your small business will need after the website is delivered. Also will get help from spam URL deleted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 27, 2020
Anyone else a fan of Romance of the III Kingdoms and other similar titles? I've been looking for an affordable online version for a while.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Good folks:

When you spot a bit of spam, hidden carefully in a normal looking post, do not quote it, at least with the link in tact.

Please PM a mod who's online at the time you spot it.

I have interest in game development and making rpg for smartphones. Building the website is just the first step. Managing a website after it’s built is when the real work begins. When deciding between a freelancer and a professional agency, consider the ongoing management and support services your small business will need after the website is delivered. Also will get help from spam URL deleted.

Last edited:
Reactions: scloyd