PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

edger

Lifer
Dec 9, 2016
Mayer AZ
Commemorating the Allied invasion of Europe: D Day, with a smoke of my Blakemar Briars Sir Douglas. Sir Douglas Bader was a legless Spitfire pilot during the Battle of Britain. Thinking fondly of my veteran parents, one an American GI and the other a WAAF in the RAF. So was her sister, my aunt from Northern Ireland.
So….a British pipe filled with American tobacco: C&D Derringer.
God bless them all for their sacrifices and bravery. Never forget D Day!

Christos D. Tsatsaronis

Part of the Furniture Now
Thanks to the "good man from Spain" (cheers John!), I have been able to smoke another bowl of the glorious Condor RR in a GL (George Leousis) pipe, a bit earlier this evening.
I did it, while watching a Webex Live presentation. The topic was related to another of my hobbies: caving.
The title was "Caves of Greece through the eyes of the foreign travellers, 15th - 19th century". Very interesting.
Caving is a nice hobby, although it can become pretty... muddy.

Condor RR in GL.jpg
The muddy hobby.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did a set of walking reps on this sunny day, and am close to finishing this bowl of year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a black tapered vulcanite stem. Got a great package of tobacco samples to review, so I'll be working on them very soon.
Molina_Apple.jpg

Fralphog

Lifer
Oct 28, 2021
Idaho
Decided to defer mowing the pasture until it dries out some more. So, time for a smoke!
Third day in a row smoking this MB London Blend. Really enjoy this baccy. Trying it again in the Altinay Rusticated Dublin Meer.

Got a cup of Pu’erh tea to accompany the smoke.
image.jpg

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011

St. Bruno: Ready Rubbed in a Falcon with a Meer bowl...​

w3krxv3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.