PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlanH

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 29, 2021
North Alabama
Peacefully puffing since 1970. I'm mighty fond of Oriental blends like the old McClellands so I've since migrated to GL Pease Maltese Falcon and Sam Gawith Squadron Leader when I can find them.
My Briars are mainly Petersons and a brace of Standard 303s seem to get the most attention as well as a solitary Savinelli 121 Ex
I used to have a much larger collection but I gave away most of them to young fellows interested in taking up the pipe when the college I lectured at nixed smoking on campus.
Welcome!

Reactions: Hovannes

PeterPipersPizza

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 21, 2021
Fresno, CA
Welcome, Im located in Fresno as well. What college did you used to lecture at if I may ask? I just got my M.A. in Religious Studies and a BA in Philosophy. Creating my resume now , trying to score some jobs at local community colleges. Get some experience teaching in the field... finally.

Streeper541

Lifer
Jun 16, 2021
Spencer, OH
Howdy and welcome aboard from Ohio

Attachments

• https___erply.s3.amazonaws.com_291525_pictures_237_54dbb7306d7430.82489220_newohiopostcard1_10...jpg
    https___erply.s3.amazonaws.com_291525_pictures_237_54dbb7306d7430.82489220_newohiopostcard1_10...jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 0

Hovannes

Can't Leave
Dec 28, 2021
Fresno, CA
Welcome, Im located in Fresno as well. What college did you used to lecture at if I may ask? I just got my M.A. in Religious Studies and a BA in Philosophy. Creating my resume now , trying to score some jobs at local community colleges. Get some experience teaching in the field... finally.
I was at CSU Fresno and adjunct faculty at the Chapman program at the old Sierra Hospital, ERAU-Lemoore and State Center Community College District at the Clovis and Madera Campus.

• Wow
Reactions: PeterPipersPizza

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
I was at CSU Fresno and adjunct faculty at the Chapman program at the old Sierra Hospital, ERAU-Lemoore and State Center Community College District at the Clovis and Madera Campus.
Please put your location in your Profile, as people are forgetful.
Why:
That will save questions in the future as to where you live when you later mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos, wildfires, air quality, etc. In many instances that saves time for those who read your posts. It cuts down on posts or PMs asking where you are.
How:
Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down. Whatever you're comfortable with- town, city, county, state. province, etc.

SBC

Lifer
Oct 6, 2021
NE Wisconsin
I recently got around to Squadron Leader myself, and was very impressed with it!
And, I too have given away my share of pipes to those interested in picking up the enjoyment.
Welcome, from NE Wisconsin!

GawithPiper

(NOVAPipe)
Jan 24, 2022
USA
Peacefully puffing since 1970. I'm mighty fond of Oriental blends like the old McClellands so I've since migrated to GL Pease Maltese Falcon and Sam Gawith Squadron Leader when I can find them.
My Briars are mainly Petersons and a brace of Standard 303s seem to get the most attention as well as a solitary Savinelli 121 Ex
I used to have a much larger collection but I gave away most of them to young fellows interested in taking up the pipe when the college I lectured at nixed smoking on campus.
Hello and welcome!!

Latakia Dave

Lifer
Mar 4, 2021
Shenandoah Vally Virginia
Welcome from Virginia

Status
Not open for further replies.