PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011

Gawith Hoggarth & Co.: Dark Plug in a Meer...
B0yDNqV.jpg

JKoD

Part of the Furniture Now
May 9, 2021
IN
A good vanilla blend continues to escape me. But - bring in the new. I quite enjoy the vanilla roll cake as it pertains to an actual legit entity. I don’t get to choose that - but, I would ensure those who want me demoralized would receive something. Anyway - bah….I’ll be long dead before the stash… but - vanilla roll cake.. I hope it smokes too on the way home?‍♂️

Mar 1, 2014
This is my "Toasted Marshmallow" blend, a base of 50% Sutliff Creme Brulee with equal parts GH Dark Bird's Eye and C&D Star of the East mixed in for depth, Smoked in a sandblast Monila Gigante pipe bought direct from factory outlet website.

This was another "Perfect Smoke" moment, the blend lights incredibly easily and burns at a perfect pace, that being it will burn almost all on its own but it never runs away billowing smoke, so I can actually just sit and relax, taking a puff only when I feel like it and never puffing for the sake of worry that the pipe might go out.
Flavor was not as sweet as I like but all components were present, and being a majority Black Cavendish the smoke was very gentle.

ECE5FE00-307E-4569-A152-AD1D4B145AA8.jpeg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A minute or two away from smoking Wilke No. 72 in a pre-1974 dark brown straight Larus & Brother Co. Signature billiard with a nickel band and a tapered black vulcanite stem with the initials LCR on the top of the stem. This blend was smoked by Walter Cronkite. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Larus and Brother pot.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking D&R Penhooker Silver in a straight smooth brown undated pre-republic Peterson Shamrock 263 Canadian with a nickel band and a black tapered vulcanite p-lip stem. Three of the four ferals are not here tonght. Guess they found a warmer place to be. We're supposed to have snow later in the day. Working and listening to Hopalong Cassidy on the XM.
Peterson_PR_Canadian_Shamrock.jpg

goldenmole

Can't Leave
Aug 4, 2019
Copenhagen DK
Despite a record in Covid case numbers, DK is lifting all restrictions next week. So in the spirit of unreasonable overoptimism I just booked a family trip to Spain over Easter. To celebrate a quick McBaren Vanilla Flake in the favourite Altinay before the next windstorm tomorrow prevents any outdoor smoking again. Most enjoyable weekend to you all!
20220128_100446.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.