Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yehhhh, sorry about yesterday. I have a daughter with covid, and I've been taking her and her roommates meals three times a day and leaving them on her doorstep, and then walking her dogs for her. All of that on top of my usual business day.
They will all survive unscathed, I'm certain, but it has just kept me busy, since she lives so far.

I started today with Barbary Coast, and I have Uncle Tom with me as well. I will get back to usual posts as soon as I am not constantly driving.

reloader

Lifer
Dec 5, 2021
Southern, NM
Yehhhh, sorry about yesterday. I have a daughter with covid, and I've been taking her and her roommates meals three times a day and leaving them on her doorstep, and then walking her dogs for her. All of that on top of my usual business day.
They will all survive unscathed, I'm certain, but it has just kept me busy, since she lives so far.

I started today with Barbary Coast, and I have Uncle Tom with me as well. I will get back to usual posts as soon as I am not constantly driving.
Good luck and stay sage Cosmic.

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe

I wish your daughter a speedy recovery, dear friend Cosmic. Take care of yourself

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Starting off my smoking day with this bowl from a first production tin (2013) of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Didn't sleep worth a durn.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Frasermac

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 30, 2020

Best wishes to your daughter for a speedy recovery ?

Tom Sawtooth

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 25, 2021
Romania

Best wishes to your daughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.