Stand Back, I Think She's Gonna Blow !!!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Wildlands

Might Stick Around
Jan 17, 2022
NC, USA
Patiently awaiting his return to fill us in on what went down. But, we need to acknowledge the worst may have happened already….so I’ll go ahead and just say it.

RIP. He died doing what he loved.

As @elessar mentioned, this is very dangerous and all future bulging tins should be sent to us promptly. We have been thoroughly trained in safe disposal practices.

troutface

Lifer
Oct 26, 2012
Colorado
The time has come. I must face the enemy. He seems a worthy opponent, so I don full battle armor.

IMG_1488.jpg

I size him up. Only 6". Hmmm, I believe it to be a ruse.
IMG_1489.jpg

I grab the ring, the tobacco grenade trembling in my hand. I steel myself and pull. And.....

IMG_1492.jpg

The world goes black.

Black with latakia.

Oh cool, no mold dude ! Smells great. I pack a bowl in my trusty Ferndown Canadian. A delight.

I stroll to the kitchen to fix dinner, a bit of smugness still apparent on my face.

I shall sleep well this night.

Derby

Can't Leave
Dec 29, 2020
The time has come. I must face the enemy. He seems a worthy opponent, so I don full battle armor.

View attachment 123803

View attachment 123805

I grab the ring, the tobacco grenade trembling in my hand. I steel myself and pull. And.....

View attachment 123806

The world goes black.

Black with latakia.

Oh cool, no mold dude ! Smells great. I pack a bowl in my trusty Ferndown Canadian. A delight.

I stroll to the kitchen to fix dinner, a bit of smugness still apparent on my face.

1642984725826.png

Dec 3, 2021
Pennsylvania & New York

View attachment 123803

View attachment 123805

View attachment 123806

The world goes black.

Black with latakia.

Did anybody else hear this in his or her head reading this?