PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

tzinc

Can't Leave
Mar 24, 2021
Toronto
Let's hear of some specific uses please I need some ideas. I also have a very handy Pipe Knife.

DanWil84

Lifer
Mar 8, 2021
The Netherlands (Europe)
DanWil84, now that's some thinking! I normally reserve my perfect draw tool for that, but I like your idea. Thanks for sharing.
I still had the tool in my pocket while smoking this half Corona cigar, it got a bit hard to hold, so I thought why not try it. It worked, but i think a perfect draw works better because its sharper, with this tool you crack the cigar a bit to much. There is also the Modus tool which has a stempuller, punch and cigar holder with 2 "forks" that is a bit more stable.

Reactions: CoffeeAndBourbon

Pipesandstuff

Might Stick Around
Aug 9, 2021
Orlando, Fl
I still had the tool in my pocket while smoking this half Corona cigar, it got a bit hard to hold, so I thought why not try it. It worked, but i think a perfect draw works better because its sharper, with this tool you crack the cigar a bit to much. There is also the Modus tool which has a stempuller, punch and cigar holder with 2 "forks" that is a bit more stable.
Love perfecdraw. Can't believe I waited so long to get one. Saved many a cigar I was too lazy to dry box.

I had my pipe tool in my pocket when I yelled at a bear to get out of my garage once. Probably closest thing not pipe related I have used it for.

mikethompson

Lifer
Jun 26, 2016
Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Much of the old part of Prague was built with pipe tools, as that is the only tool the Habsburgs would allow them to have.

where-to-stay-in-prague.jpg.webp

Pipesandstuff

Might Stick Around
Aug 9, 2021
Orlando, Fl
I don't have a perfect draw yet. I tend to put my CC smoking stash into a seperate humidor with a 62% boveda and don't touch it for 6 months, it stays around 58-59%. If the cigar is rolled correctly this gets a good draw and flavor for me.
Yea, no Cubans for me unfortunately. I have 3 humidors in use, one for resting I keep at 70, the others at 65. I can't help myself and constantly pull from the 70%.