PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 26, 2021
Metro-Detroit
From Flint Lansing area now
I lived half my life in Lansing and am regularly in the Flint area for work while living in Metro Detroit.

Lansing is the biggest small town. It has everything like a big city and it's all 15 minutes away wherever you are at.

Small and convenient, where every thing changes but nothing is different.

I miss it at times but had to relocate for several reasons. Now I'm closer to friends and family (since no one seemed to want to visit the capital area).

Jul 26, 2021
Metro-Detroit
Any good shops in Lansing?
If you're talking tobacco, Campbell's Smoke Shop in East Lansing is great.

A lot of the mom and pop shops have closed in recent years, but some standards still exist in downtown Lansing (like the Peanut Shop last I checked) and in Old Town (north Lansing).

What are you in the market for?

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
From Flint Lansing area now
I'd like to add my welcome and this:

Please put your location in your Profile, as people are forgetful.
Why:
That will save questions in the future as to where you live when you later mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos, wildfires, air quality, etc. In many instances that saves time for those who read your posts. It cuts down on posts or PMs asking where you are.
How:
Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down. Whatever you're comfortable with- town, city, county, state. province, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.