Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

dctune

Part of the Furniture Now
Lobito...one of our eleven who found us and never left. It's been a pleasure having him.

IMG-20201207-WA0000.jpg
Well that is one handsome fella. (I mean, the dog of course. ?)

smokeymo

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 1, 2020
AZ
Hector enjoying a spot in the sun early one morning. Often he'll ignore one of his three "beds" and just hit the boards.

As I now live alone, he goes with me everywhere, and waits patiently in the car when I have to go get groceries.

Favorite activity is golfing! Runs along side the cart most of the time, and also loves riding in the cart. He's eight, and was a year old when he was adopted in Davis, CA. He was abandoned in the nut orchards near Chico, and does not appear to have been abused, for which I am so grateful. A sweeter mostly-Lab I have never known. Not aggressive, but will hold his own when need be.

View attachment 110901
Labs are amazing dogs. You are very lucky to have such a good friend.

dctune

Part of the Furniture Now
View attachment 112526My girldoggie Lola, she recently past. She was a good friend and companion. ?
So sorry for your loss. Losing a faithful pet is so difficult. We lost our 2 labs (Colonel and Franklin) a year apart. It was just due to old age, & we had plenty of time to prepare, thankfully. But there will forever be Franklin & Colonel shaped holes in my heart.