Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Jun 25, 2021
England
The London Herald newspaper reports that a giant replica of Morrison Jeremiah's pipe has descended on Hyde Park. This remarkable artefact, estimated to be almost a mile long and 1200 ft high, dwarfs the nearby Marble Arch.
The shock of the landing was felt across London.

J.W. Blenkinsop of Balmoral Drive, Belgravia said. "Seismic, truly earth moving. My wife is now expecting twins."

Horatio G. Belchingforth of Maida Vale said. "Exhilarating eructations. My borborygmos has completely cleared up."

Mr Jeremiah himself denies all responsibility, and has given this statement.
"I was at home minding my own business, when I felt a tremor. Let that be the end of the issue."

Derby

Can't Leave
Dec 29, 2020
The London Herald newspaper reports that a giant replica of Morrison Jeremiah's pipe has descended on Hyde Park. This remarkable artefact, estimated to be almost a mile long and 1200 ft high, dwarfs the nearby Marble Arch.
The shock of the landing was felt across London.

J.W. Blenkinsop of Balmoral Drive, Belgravia said. "Seismic, truly earth moving. My wife is now expecting twins."

Horatio G. Belchingforth of Maida Vale said. "Exhilarating eructations. My borborygmos has completely cleared up."

Mr Jeremiah himself denies all responsibility, and has given this statement.
"I was at home minding my own business, when I felt a tremor. Let that be the end of the issue."
??

Reactions: Morrison Jeremiah