PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 2, 2018
Idong,South Korea.
@samuelgawith01 Nice clay - I've tried a sample of Rustica in one mine. Smoked all my Erinmore Flake now; I think it was too moist straight from the tin and made a real mess of one of my clay pipes before it got broke...Bought some more bread / cake mix today; didn't buy any more pipeweed though!!!
A small clay of Rustica is all it takes for a good morning smoke.Lots of flavor,and power.

JKoD

Part of the Furniture Now
May 9, 2021
IN
Seen enough photos. My first bowl finally today - Cloud Hopper (CH) in a Boswell. The combo works - the paring is official. Interesting how a pipe can work so elk with one blend that you’re like - ok…I gotta buy new pipes cause I lost one to a blend. Sounds like I need to find a new meeting…is it PAD or TAD? Is there a joint session? ?

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken and snow peas dinner with a small scoop of French vanilla ice cream for dessert. I'm smoking Sutliff Cringle Flake (Holiday Edition 2021) in a black straight, grain etched family era (Post WW2) Four Dot Sasieni “Appleby” apple with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Sasieni_FourDot_Appleby.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.