PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Grangerous

Lifer
Dec 8, 2020
East Coast USA
This is Richard Parker RIP. He absolutely loved hanging with me when I smoked.
View attachment 102231
This is Kane. It don't matter what I'm doing, he's always by my side.
View attachment 102232
View attachment 102233
Kane seems to be always smiling! And I couldn’t help but notice that you run a thick cake in your pipe. Carter Hall do that?

Not to hijack my own thread but curiosity has me asking. More flavorful when a cake gets that thick? I’ve never built cake. Always in the squeaky clean bowl camp.

Reactions: Latakia Dave

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
Kane seems to be always smiling! And I couldn’t help but notice that you run a thick cake in your pipe. Carter Hall do that?

Not to hijack my own thread but curiosity has me asking. More flavorful when a cake gets that thick? I’ve never built cake. Always in the squeaky clean bowl camp.
Yes, I love a good cake. I'm a very messy smoker. I do find it more flavorful with more cake. But my pallette is not very refined. I'm a very boring person.
20171010_134016.jpgIMG_20200529_232526.jpg

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Over the years my youngest son has lived with me and has lived at places where I needed to keep his dog with me. His name is Brutus and he is a 100 plus pound American Bulldog. He thinks he is human as this picture will show. He sits in chairs in and out of the house like we would. He also still thinks he is a puppy and he can sit on your lap. He is the sweetest dog, as he loves everyone.

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
Over the years my youngest son has lived with me and has lived at places where I needed to keep his dog with me. His name is Brutus and he is a 100 plus pound American Bulldog. He thinks he is human as this picture will show. He sits in chairs in and out of the house like we would. He also still thinks he is a puppy and he can sit on your lap. He is the sweetest dog, as he loves everyone.
He's waiting for his pipe and glass of wine to be delivered!

Grangerous

Lifer
Dec 8, 2020
East Coast USA
Brutus looks like Petey from the Little Rascals! That’s great!

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Brutus looks like Petey from the Little Rascals! That’s great!
My son picked him out having no idea who Petey was. When he came home with him I was like hey Petey and my son just gave me a blank stare and told me his name is Brutus. I also used to baby sit my oldest daughters dog Lacy who is a 4 pound female Maltese. She would boss Brutus around like she was his size. She would jump and grab his lip hanging on for a few seconds and Brutus would never even growl at her. They were like David and Goliath and were so cute together.