PS LNF
Sutliffs eastfarthing
Russ's Cavendish in the woods
SPC Mississippi river reserve
C&D Bijou
Rattrays marlin flake
Warped the red hunt
Captain Earle's honor blend

I enjoy these as a first smoke. I don't eat breakfast and smoke on a empty stomach which doesn't bother me. Not really a coffee person but from time to time I'll have it in the morning.

dcicero

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 23, 2019
Michigan
PS LNF
Sutliffs eastfarthing
Russ's Cavendish in the woods
SPC Mississippi river reserve
C&D Bijou
Rattrays marlin flake
Warped the red hunt
Captain Earle's honor blend

I enjoy these as a first smoke. I don't eat breakfast and smoke on a empty stomach which doesn't bother me. Not really a coffee person but from time to time I'll have it in the morning.
That cavendish, just straight cavendish? What's the nic like?

Reactions: beefeater33

That Guy

Aug 8, 2021
Central Florida
That cavendish, just straight cavendish? What's the nic like?
Screenshot_20211008-205207.png
It's one of only 3 or 4 aromatics I smoke. As far as nicotine goes I really couldn't tell you I'm not nicotine sensitive at all. I could smoke back to back cigar after cigar after cigar on an empty stomach and same with pipe tobacco and not feel anything.

Reactions: HopHand and JOHN72

Grangerous

Lifer
Dec 8, 2020
East Coast USA
I second the Pegasus as a morning smoke with coffee. If you prefer something milder, then Prince Albert.

These have replaced Granger for my morning smoke because I prefer both PA and Pegasus with black coffee, my first drink of the day.

I’ve been enjoying Granger later in the day or evening of late.

Oh my! Am I in danger of starting a rotation? ??

beezer

Jul 12, 2013
My favorite routines of the morning are making a pot of coffee and picking a blend out of the cellar to load up. The 1-2 hours of peace and quiet that follows before the hectic pace of the day begins is priceless and I wouldn't give the routine up for anything.

Lately I've been smoking through a tin of Warped Scarecrow, Wessex Red Virginia, Solani Silver Flake, and Balkan Sobranie. On occasion I'll swap the pipe out in favor of a cigar.

Grangerous

Lifer
Dec 8, 2020
East Coast USA
Good Mornin, Gents. I took my own advice and laid out equal amounts of Prince Albert and Pegasus to dry while I tended to the new pup.

He and I are enjoying a cool morning in the garage while I’m sippin hot, strong, black coffee and a 50/50 blend of Pegasus/Prince Albert.

Fam still asleep. Sunrise and cool morning breezes. Fall leaves ? everywhere. —- Life Is Good.