PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking year 2014 Sutliff 1849 in a medium bend smooth dark brown 1968 Barling 5631 London England TVF billiard silver spigot with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Just fed two of the feral cats. They want to come inside, but Suzy and Molly would not like that.
Barling_Spigot_1849.jpg

Meerly John

Can't Leave
Aug 4, 2021
Mid-USA
The last of a grab bag mix composed of: 1 coin Mac Baren Royal Twist, 1 Flake PS LNF, a medium bowls-worth of C&D Bayou Morning, and the same of Rattray's Marlin Flake. All of this packed in an Yves St. Claude Domino smooth apple.

If you guessed the primary note was perique, congratulations! You are correct. This is what happens when I let my travel pouches dwindle so I can shake up my rotation. Now I can take a latakia blend to work tomorrow.

Also wanted to mention I'm burning a Midsummer's Night Yankee Candle. It's got a cologne and slight leather aroma that really obscures tobacco smoke well.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken and asparagus dinner with strawberries and cherries for dessert. I'm smoking year 2014 Dan Tobacco Hamborger Veermaster in a smooth straight brown 1950 Dunhill 48 bulldog group 4 root briar with a black vulcanite fish tail saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. The Rays are showing why they won the AL East.
Dunhill_1950_root-bulldog48.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
About a quarter of a bowl left of Watch City Glass Slipper Micro-Batch in an undated straight brown sandblasted Tom Eltang cherrywood with a black acrylic saddle stem. Working and listening to the MLB talk on the XM.
Tom_Eltang_Cherrywood.jpg