6 Fresh Castello Pipes
108 Fresh Brulor Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Jun 23, 2019
Motion to make McClelland Mondays a thing: getting into the last third of a tin of 2010 Syrian Full Balkan in this Nate King Bamboozled Troll Stoker:

CsSiwSkl.jpg

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
To follow, a bowl of MacBaren's HH Arcadian Perique
In another Dotter canted egg. A briar with light "satin" blast, showing some nice ring grain. With a variegated ebony extension.
I came across a knife with a similar variegated ebony handle and asked Domagoj if he could source some for the shank extension. And this was the result. Nice highlight, without being too "blingy"

View attachment 100826
That’s beautiful wood, is it native to Australia?

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
@saltedplug I still smoke Condor Plug since I have a large stash of several pounds pre-Poland Gallaghers Plugs which keeps both myself and Weezell ticking over. Likewise I have large amounts of Warrior Plug, Mick McQuaid Plug and Velvan. By interspersing these with Bosuns Plug, Grassmere, Constiston CP and several Gawith & Hoggarth twist tobaccos I find I am able to survive the loss of manufacturing of these iconic plugs as well as carry on smoking well into my 80s assuming I live that long at my current rate.
@condorlover1 I've only had my clay pipes since Condor production moved to Poland so can't compare with the old Gallaher Condor...
The Gallaher factory in Ballymena was bought by Wrightbus (next door) after production moved to Poland.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Not far from finishing this bowl of circa year 2000 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
This rainy day, Trying for the first time HH Old Dark Fired in a Rossi.
To all my friends in this group who said this was delicious, ? you're so correct.
Another love at first light!
@Kal I enjoyed it in my clay pipe; not smoking anything this month!
Needed to open my baccy box to check if I'd still got the Olaf's English Blend @Birddog66 wanted to try, but I've already smoked it!!!

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
A damnably delightful noon bowl of St. Bruno RR it's tan Tilshead smooth Dublin with flattened shank and stem size 3-4 (canted flat rim, too, and light as eyelashes).
@JimK I've smoked a few packets of St. Bruno Ready Rubbed in my clay pipes but won't be buying the flake again due to its excess plastic packaging...

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking Jon’s Burley Blend in a medium bend egg 2016 Royal Meerschaum Dragon meer with a black, gold and cream swirl amber colored acrylic tapered stem. Haven't smoked this meer in a while. Mad Dog Russo's show starts at the top of the hour.
Royal_Meer_Egg.jpg