PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Tonight, The Pipes Magazine Radio Show has an exceptional episode that kicks off our 10th year with our special guest-host, Rich Esserman. Rich is quite well known in the hobby. He has been smoking, collecting, and writing about pipes for over 40-years, and he is best known for collecting large-size Dunhill pipes. We will turn the tables and have Rich interview Brian. Brian is our regular host, and both Rich and Brian hold the title of Dr. of Pipes. At the top of the show, Rich will answer the question, “When should you get a high grade pipe?” He’ll also tell you the smart way to go about it.

Rich-Esserman.jpg

May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Congratulations on 10 years! It's been an amazing ride. Very thankful for all the good times and great information the show has brought. I raise my bowl to another ten years. Sweet smokes to you Brian, and Kevin and the entire audience!

daveinlax

Charter Member
May 5, 2009
WISCONSIN
Should be another interesting show! Congratulations on 10 years! I remember tuning into the first one “live” and have continued listening and enjoying The Pipes Magazine Radio Show every week.

Reactions: Streeper541

Streeper541

Lifer
Jun 16, 2021
Spencer, OH
Congrats on 10 years of the show. You capped it off with another fine episode. Interesting situation have the tables turned, listening to Rich interview Brian. Well done.

Here's to another 10!

flaz

Lurker
Feb 27, 2016
Oxford England
An excellent show as usual. Really enjoyed the chant and banter. Nice to have the tables turned and interview the Interviewer.

renfield

Lifer
Oct 16, 2011
Kansas
Excellent show, as usual. Thanks for all the hard work. Hard to believe it’s been that many years. Always good, and always getting better.

Jurgy

Lurker
May 10, 2022
Great show ... I have 1 more question Brian , what kind of tobacco do you smoke in your cigarettes ? I roll up American Spirit with perique but can you get Mac Baren cigarette tobacco anywhere ? Love their pipe tobacco .
Thanks

Reactions: pruss