PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with a scoop of strawberry ice cream for dessert. Ice water and bergs is my drink. I'm a quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2013 Escudo in a smooth dark brown quarter bend post-1935 KBB/Kaywoodie New England Briar Pipe Company Flagship 83B Rhodesian with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Watching the Braves-D-Backs game when it starts.
KBB NEPC_83B_Rhodesian.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Just passing the half way mark on this bowl of Wilke Lizzie Blood Virginia in a straight black with burgundy undertone sandblasted early 1960s Lane era Charatan 420 billiard with a black vulcanite tapered stem. Ethical Bean Coffee Sweet Expresso, neat, is my drink. Listening to the ball game as I work.
Charatan_billiard_420.jpg

Bax Burley

Can't Leave
Jul 20, 2021
Pennsylvania
Earlier was going back and forth between Sutliff Danish Cavendish and Lane MV-1000 in my Peterson Christmas 2021 Sherlock Holmes Hansom, and a Baraccini Raffinato Lovat. Got compliments on the MV-1000 when in the smoking area outside my classroom/the theatre.

If there's one tobacco that passersby seem to love, it's MV-1000/Captain Black Gold. The guy asked if it was french vanilla, I told him it was Golden Cavendish, explained what's in it, and that it can be had under a few different names!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am not far from finishing this bowl of Watch City Blue Ridge Special in a dark brown smooth straight post-WW2 LHS Certified Purex 79 bulldog with a nickel ferrule and tenon with a black vulcanite saddle stem.
LHS Certified Purex 79 bulldog .jpg

crawdad

Lifer
Jul 19, 2019
Virginia
Just passing the quarter mark on this bowl of J.F. Germain & Son Rich Dark Flake in a straight sandblasted black billiard 2013 PSF POY Kaywoodie with an amber colored lucite tapered stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching the Pirates-Reds game. The Reds would have been a more serious contender if their cheap owner hadn't cut the budget so much. That's a shame.

FD0AF253-FBB1-47D6-8030-337EF5A9AA2B.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.