PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Half way through this bowl of Wilke Peanut Butter and Chocolate in a light brown 1979 rusticated medium bend Italian Sir Jeffrey Dublin (GBD second) sitter with a flared top and yellow saddle stem. Finished work, and fed Suzy and Molly. I see one of the feral cats is sleeping on my door mat, so I'll give him something eat. Dunno if any of the others will show up. Haven't seen one of them in over a week.
Sir_Jeffrey_Dublin.jpg

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
John Cotton's Double-Pressed Virginia, then Double-Pressed Burley. Do these blends have any fans on this forum. I rarely if ever hear them mentioned. My goodnight smoke will be Maltese Falcon. I've deprived myself for a few days in order to delay coming to the end of the tin.
I love the Burley and Lat (thanks for both), I don’t think they’re getting the appreciation they deserve.

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
Afternoon everyone, I started the day with Open Water Plug in Christine Mkll, and I’ve just finished a bowl of Revelation in the BC Cadre Noir. I was gonna have some 3P’s but I seem to have lost the plug, I’m hoping my cat hasn’t dabbed it off the desk into the bin and that it’ll turn up eventually but in lieu of that I’m gonna have some HH Dark Fired (thank you @marconi) in one of the Ornsby Pipes. image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.