PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
About a third of a bowl left of bowl of D&R Penhooker Silver in a straight smooth brown undated pre-republic Peterson Shamrock 263 Canadian with a nickel band and a black tapered vulcanite p-lip stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Still working after feeding most of the feral cats, and Suzy and Molly.
Peterson_PR_Canadian_Shamrock.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
About a third of a bowl left of Watch City Mr.B’s in a straight smooth dark brown 1933-40 Medico Frank patent 1967585 bulldog with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Finally finished this Archie Christmas story. Listening to William Conrad in Gunsmoke.
Medico-Frank.jpg

Charlie718

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 25, 2021
Bronx, New York
Morning all, started my day with a MM Country Gentlemen packed with a mix of 75% C&D Crooner and 25% HH Bold Kentucky (the remnants of both jars). The DF definitely complimented the burley and the vanilla taste of the deertongue topped it off nicely. Washed it down with a cup of black coffee as I drove into work happily sipping.

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
My incredibly awesome new neighbours presented me with a beautiful Turbot this morning, apparently he caught quite a few in the Channel over night. I’ve filleted it and made stock with the bones, I’m going to make a simple Meunière (brown butter and parsley) sauce and serve it up with baby new potatoes and sautéed spinach and crispy fried onion.
So far today I’ve had C&D Bradyville (it’s ok but I wouldn’t get a bunch of it... sorry, terrible joke), sutliff VIP Match and Black Frigate, now I fancy something sweet so I’m about to try Sutliff Zurich Delight in the BC Ventose.

Status
Not open for further replies.