PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Commander McBragg

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 14, 2021
Wisconsin
I ordered a sandblasted Baker Street
I ordered smooth Heritage Professor....I love the shape...I like Petersons, but I find the rusticated finish too much..sandblasted or smooth for me.
I ordered a Hansom rusticated one a week ago (not the Christmas version) and really struggled with making the decision but really wanted a hansom as I never had one before. It wouldn’t have been my first choice but it was the only one available. I smoked it for the first time last night and ended up really liking it

Commander McBragg

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 14, 2021
Wisconsin
I really like the spigot Petersons. Although I do like these Christmas pipes, there are so many Petersons I like even more. And pretty much am addicted to the system pipes. Even though I only have one. It's not a game changer but I like the way they work to the point of preferring them to non system Petersons.
Well I must admit I just purchased a green spigot Peterson and it is so neat. I think it’s my favorite pipe so far.

skydog

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 27, 2017
I ended up ordering a Deerstalker when they dropped more Thursday.
I ordered a Baker Street when I saw they had restocked. I was hoping to find a sandblasted one but they were all sold out earlier in the week when I checked so I went ahead and bought it when I saw it in stock yesterday.

Reactions: Chasing Embers