PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

danimalia

Lifer
Sep 2, 2015
San Francisco Bay Area, USA
Aganorsa Leaf JFR Super Toro with iced Guatemalan coffee.

A beautiful evening here in the South Carolina low country. This morning I went for a 3 mile barefoot run on the beach, and then just walked right out into the ocean and floated like an otter for 15 minutes. If tried that back home near San Francisco, the water would literally freeze my dick off. It would just break off and be carried away by the tide like the world's most pathetic ice cube.

20210911_183447.jpg

danimalia

Lifer
Sep 2, 2015
Is it like a No. 9 but with more spice and pepper? I see them as more available, but I’m not into spice and pepper. I do love No. 9 though.
I'll just chime in with my unsolicited opinion. I prefer the T52 to the No. 9. It may be slightly stronger and spicier, but if you like the Tabernacle with the CT Habano wrapper, it shouldn't be anything too much to handle, and I bet you'll like the T52 as well.

danimalia

Lifer
Sep 2, 2015
Curious as to why, re: Jamie ?
Just because the Jaime is a stouter, spicier and "darker" flavor profile, so the Bolivar lost some of its nuances in comparison. I usually try to smoke light to full when smoking multiple cigars or pipes. No big deal... I like both sticks plenty, and enjoyed both on Sunday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.