PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Louisiana
A third of the way through this bowl of Watch City Rouxgaroux in a late 50s, early 60s Comoy’s straight smooth dark brown Deluxe 20 billiard with a silver cap military mount and a black vulcanite tapered stem.
View attachment 96676
You need to take a close-up of that stummel, Jim. That grain is fantastic, but I almost missed it scrolling through on this phone. That is really cool. ?

Effortlessdepths

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 7, 2020
Micanopy, FL
Actually one of my default blends. Between it and Sutliff TS24, they're probably my most smoked tobaccos. I saw SPC had a C&D bulk blend sake and picked up four more pounds. I'd probably put it side by side with Angler's Dream and you know how much I like that one. The deertongue in 382 melds so much with the blend that it becomes a part of it without standing out.
Do you think 382 would ghost a pipe with deer tongue? I have some, and I like it, but I'm afraid it will run off on my other pipes.

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Vintage 1980 CONDOR RR in an unsmoked Cutty Meer from 1890 or so. It has a small adornment of some sort on the front of the bowl. Kindly gifted to me by a very dear friend...
hmrkE75.jpg

unzou5F.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, filet mignon, sweet corn and green beans dinner with a scoop of French vanilla ice cream for dessert. I'm almost half way through this bowl of J.F. Germain & Son Rich Dark Flake in a straight sandblasted black billiard 2013 PSF POY Kaywoodie with an amber colored lucite tapered stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching the Braves-Nats game as I get ready to clean a few pipes.
PSF_KaywoodiePOY.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.