PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, barramundi and asparagus dinner with strawberries and cherries for dessert. I'm closing in on the half way mark on this bowl of year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. Night Owl Spanish Roast, neat, is my drink. I made it too strong last night, so let's see how this batch goes.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011

Samuel Gawith: 1792 Flake in a Meer...
yMjMjKn.jpg

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
What do you think of that blend?
Actually one of my default blends. Between it and Sutliff TS24, they're probably my most smoked tobaccos. I saw SPC had a C&D bulk blend sake and picked up four more pounds. I'd probably put it side by side with Angler's Dream and you know how much I like that one. The deertongue in 382 melds so much with the blend that it becomes a part of it without standing out.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did a bit of snacking, and am smoking D&R Raccoon’s Accent in an undated straight smooth brown The Lumberman Special (Comoy’s) with a tapered black vulcanite saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Working and listening to Jimmy Durante on the XM.
Lumberman Special (Comoy’s).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.