PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

shanez

Lifer
Jul 10, 2018
Las Vegas
Even though I have a few of his pipes I won on ebay I chose to smoke a freehand Armellini pipe I just got today. This is my first Armellini and fishnbanjo had an absolutely huge impact on my pipe collecting that I figured I'd go with something new and unfamiliar. He was always encouraging people to reach out and try different artisan pipes.

Keeping it smoking with some GH&C Scotch Flake (I don't have a hat, appropriate sunglasses, or a tree):

IMG_20210705_180551646.jpg

OzPiper

Lifer
Nov 30, 2020
Sydney, Australia
Even though I have a few of his pipes I won on ebay I chose to smoke a freehand Armellini pipe I just got today. This is my first Armellini and fishnbanjo had an absolutely huge impact on my pipe collecting that I figured I'd go with something new and unfamiliar. He was always encouraging people to reach out and try different artisan pipes.

Keeping it smoking with some GH&C Scotch Flake (I don't have a hat, appropriate sunglasses, or a tree):

View attachment 87287
Shane,
That Armellini is right in the @fishnbanjo groove
He will have a huge smile looking down on you !

lestrout

Lifer
Jan 28, 2010
Chester County, PA
Are his pipes still being listed on ebay or is that long done?
Yo mor

Dan Leroux has moved most of Sante's wonderful cane rod and pipes on to new happy homes. I'm pretty sure he still has a few odds and ends, such as cobs, left. LMK if you want me to check. I helped Dan and the widow move out a bunch of Sante's tins. I myself got several of Sante's pipes and a wonderful cane rod.

hp
les

mortonbriar

Lifer
Oct 25, 2013
New Zealand
Yo mor

Dan Leroux has moved most of Sante's wonderful cane rod and pipes on to new happy homes. I'm pretty sure he still has a few odds and ends, such as cobs, left. LMK if you want me to check. I helped Dan and the widow move out a bunch of Sante's tins. I myself got several of Sante's pipes and a wonderful cane rod.

hp
les
Thank you Les, to be honest I am just as happy to hear they found new homes.