PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaylotw

Lifer
Mar 13, 2020
NE Ohio
I’ve had the same Phillips since I’ve had a beard, so it’s 12 years old. I also only trim when I’ve got to be presentable, or when it gets really out of hand, so the old trimmer gets pulled out maybe once every 2 months. ‘Stache gets trimmed with the same trimmer with the guard removed, beard gets trimmed with the #8 guard.

Oh, my girlfriend also uses it to cut my hair. With the #5 guard, twice a year. Straight buzz cut all around.

I’d happily buy another of the same model, it was around $50 when I got it.

Reactions: JOHN72 and FurCoat

romaso

Lifer
Dec 29, 2010
Pacific NW
On my second Wahl trimmer in 30+ years. Get the one with color coded attachments. Longest I've found is 1 inch. I use on hair & beard, sometimes moustache if I'm feeling lucky (scissors are safer since attachments don't work well for moustache)

Reactions: JOHN72 and FurCoat

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
On my second Wahl trimmer in 30+ years. Get the one with color coded attachments. Longest I've found is 1 inch. I use on hair & beard, sometimes moustache if I'm feeling lucky (scissors are safer since attachments don't work well for moustache)
The 1" attachment would work well. Not too worried about the mustache, I sport handlebars.

Reactions: JOHN72

Tar Wheel

Lifer
May 23, 2020
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
I finally replaced my 15 year old Wahl trimmer with a new Wahl that has a lithium ion battery. The new Wahl seems to maintain a charge for close to a month before having to be recharged. It also comes with all the various attachments. If I remember correctly, the price was under $50.00.

Reactions: JOHN72
Status
Not open for further replies.