PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

DangerStranger

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 10, 2020
I think it speaks more to the state of our era when a guy shares some good news and the first thing anyone can think is "oh she must have been cheating". Honestly, if that's how people feel that's not my problem. I bet a good number of forum members weren't exactly born "legitimately". I know I wasn't.

Perhaps when confused one should ask for clarification instead of quoting Kanye West on a pipe smokers forum?

We didn't date for seven years and try to have kids and suddenly boom, there's a kid. I'd explain the situation but quite frankly it's none of anyone's business. I just wanted to share some good news and you're acting like some shit-hot playa when it's infinitely more likely that you're typing from your Mom's basement because your custom scarf business fell through, again. Also, you still haven't corrected your spelling mistake there, Ninja.
Wow, you sure can dish it. Not very good at taking it though are you? Speaks volumes about a man. You should work on that. I’m happy to compare stats any day. income? networth? dick size?

…and I’ll talk about Kanye or whatever else I feel like on a post about one being taking for a fool on a pipe forum.

oh and you damn well need a DNA test.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
It sounds like you both really want this kid, so you can share that. Maybe a sibling for the daughter will increase your bond with her too. Even in the most conventional of marriages and families, life is a barrage of cross-currents. If you can ride it out, and do right by the kids, and earn each other's trust, this could be a good life.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Sunday afternoon I got a text from an ex girlfriend informing me that against all odds (trying for seven years, medical impossibility type odds) she is pregnant with a boy. We broke up because I wanted kids of my own, but she couldn't have any. There were some other factors but that was the main one. Didn't want to let it get too far if we couldn't have children together, but here we are!

She is confined to bed rest so this week sometime I'll be moving in with her and her daughter. She asked if we were going to be a family or "co parent". I said I don't know what co parenting is and we're not going to even try! The true measure of a man is his ability and willingness to support a family, and I'm more than ready to try my hand at the task. Not like I've been secretly wanting kids for the last 20 years or anything...

It's not all roses however, due to the nature of the pregnancy we won't be out of the woods until he is born basically. The doctors put a five month window on it saying that after then things would be better, but I'm just going to pray for the duration of the ordeal. Just in case!

Anyway, there it is! OneGoodBulldog is going to be a Dad. If I start complaining more and talking about how things were in my day, well now you know why!
wow. I don't understand that desire to have kids but I hope the kid turns out awesome and makes you wonder how too lugs could have made that wonder. Or at least healthy and cute.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
Wow, you sure can dish it. Not very good at taking it though are you? Speaks volumes about a man. You should work on that. I’m happy to compare stats any day. income? networth? dick size?

…and I’ll talk about Kanye or whatever else I feel like on a post about one being taking for a fool on a pipe forum.

I didn't see anyone that said oh she must have cheated. Just a make sure. And in my opinion all people not woman or men all people have the potential to be loose. It only takes one time.

OneGoodBulldog

Can't Leave
Nov 2, 2020

Your income is evident in you total inability to even muster basic capitalization. We live in a world of auto-correct my boy. There is no excuse. I would be ashamed to hit post on such mindless drivel. If this were Reddit your behavior and your command of the written language would be excusable but here it is viewed for what it is; abject stupidity.

Good luck, I'm sure you'll make many friends here.

OneGoodBulldog

Can't Leave
Nov 2, 2020
I didn't see anyone that said oh she must have cheated. Just a make sure. And in my opinion all people not woman or men all people have the potential to be loose. It only takes one time.
Kanye West over here implied as much with his crass suggestion of a paternity test.

Yes, all humans have the capacity for being crappy. As evidenced by this thread! A lot of people are going to feel like asses if I'm back here in six months depressed because I lost my boy to shit odds.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
Kanye West over here implied as much with his crass suggestion of a paternity test.

Yes, all humans have the capacity for being crappy. As evidenced by this thread! A lot of people are going to feel like asses if I'm back here in six months depressed because I lost my boy to shit odds.
I think it's a pretty reasonable thing to say hey just make sure, before signing on for a long term commitment.

Reactions: DangerStranger

DangerStranger

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 10, 2020
Your income is evident in you total inability to even muster basic capitalization. We live in a world of auto-correct my boy. There is no excuse. I would be ashamed to hit post on such mindless drivel. If this were Reddit your behavior and your command of the written language would be excusable but here it is viewed for what it is; abject stupidity.

Good luck, I'm sure you'll make many friends here.
Well Webster I find it funny how easily that "abject stupidity" wrecked your happy news. If nothing else I'm living rent free inside your head. Just like that lady will be living rent free off of your naïveté. You'll figure it out, but it will cost you.

gervais

Lifer
Sep 4, 2019
Ontario
Congratulations on the little miracle. Being a father of 2, I can tell you that the road ahead will not be easy. But there are many moments of pure bliss to be had among the madness. Raise a good one! Try to keep your cool no matter how frustrated you become during the journey. Someday when you're tossing a baseball back and forth with your kid, it'll all have been worth the stress.

DangerStranger

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 10, 2020

Hardly a crass suggestion, rather a prudent suggestion. You seem so insecure that you immediately went ad hominem and stayed there. You ceded any contest of intelligence with your initial response and each thereafter.

Regardless, I'd be happy for you if you came back in 6 months with a healthy kid. Kids are cool regardless of how loose their mom may or may not be.

DangerStranger

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 10, 2020
Especially in the case of a female scorned for her reproductive capability.
Probably she wasn't scorned but rather wanted to get pregnant and the last guy said nope and got the snip.

I'm imagining it went something like: "You don't need a condom, I can't get pregnant" That line is a classic because it works. Then it's a permanent reminder of a temporary feeling.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.