PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

warren

Lifer
Sep 13, 2013
Foothills of the Chugach Range, AK
Weigh the risks and then, if you still want to injure your system, trust your genes and enjoy the burning weed. That's what I did nearly sixty years ago.

Any time you do something which reduces the oxygen in your blood is a negative. So, if you still want to make a purely selfish decision and smoke ... go for it. I did. So far, the only down side has been heart disease which necessitated a bit of surgery and a pacemaker. I guess I beat my genes into submission. I never did smarten up and still enjoy the side effects of taking smoke into my system. It's the nicotine I so enjoy. So, you pays your nickle and takes your chance.

BarrelProof

Lifer
Mar 29, 2020
The Last Frontier
I know we are all considering the use of tobacco, but overeating, lack of exercise, central obesity, breathing Roundup and other chemicals, eating plastic, driving fast, not heeding medical COVID19 advice (I've seen and heard of several), etc, etc, etc all can or cannot contribute to our ultimate demise. Heck, I could get run over today riding my bicycle.

There you have it, folks. Under no circumstances should any of us ride a bicycle!

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
I assume you're speaking of personal experience. You must be much older than me, haven't experienced any issues to date.
Not so far, but it's one of the effects caused by smoking. Like I wrote, it varies from person to person. That said, it's been a long time since I spent an entire weekend non stop playing hide the salami.

Reactions: hoosierpipeguy
Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL
Not so far, but it's one of the effects caused by smoking. Like I wrote, it varies from person to person. That said, it's been a long time since I spent an entire weekend non stop playing hide the salami.

Wonder how they're certain it's from smoking? I don't recall any headlines reading "Former Limp Dicks Report Stiffies Six Months After They Stopped Smoking".