PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
I ate at that place twice in my life and both times found it o.k. at best. The first time nothing else was open and I thought the kid behind the counter was joking when said order what you want it's my last night I'll only charge you for one thing. I joked back one of everything. And he made one of everything and charged me for the drink. (That was the one thing I didn't get). So that was kind of awesome thing to happen when your stoned and 16 and bored.

jpberg

Lifer
Aug 30, 2011
I ate at that place twice in my life and both times found it o.k. at best. The first time nothing else was open and I thought the kid behind the counter was joking when said order what you want it's my last night I'll only charge you for one thing. I joked back one of everything. And he made one of everything and charged me for the drink. (That was the one thing I didn't get). So that was kind of awesome thing to happen when your stoned and 16 and bored.
@BROBS , was that you?

May 2, 2020
Louisiana
The fact that y’all are talking about drowning each of those “tacos” in at least three sauce packets ought to be a clue as to the quality of said “taco.” And yes, I put “taco” in quotes ‘cause those don’t really qualify as tacos.
None of y’all ever got curious as to why that little annoying chihuahua disappeared? You think that’s really beef in those shells? ?

ashdigger

Lifer
Jul 30, 2016
Vegas Baby!!!
I never eat at Taco Bell.

I only eat Tex Mex at a small artisan hole in the wall that is very exclusive and has an arcane system to obtain membership that involves ancient Mayan sacrifices

UNLESS I’m shitfaced, it’s 2 am and only crunchy deliciousness stands between myself and the realization that intestinal death is the least of my concerns.

BTW, the answer is three glorious packets of “surprise me” sauce per crunchy deliverance.

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
The fact that y’all are talking about drowning each of those “tacos” in at least three sauce packets ought to be a clue as to the quality of said “taco.” And yes, I put “taco” in quotes ‘cause those don’t really qualify as tacos.
None of y’all ever got curious as to why that little annoying chihuahua disappeared? You think that’s really beef in those shells? ?
It’s sawdust, we know that

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
Tbell taco... burrito... what’s that comin out of your Speedo?!

scloyd

Lifer
May 23, 2018
I live in a small rural community (about 8000 pop.) and a Taco Bell was built about two years ago. This town went nuts. Opening day...lines out the door, drive thru was crazy. It was like they never seen a Taco Bell before. Same thing happened when they built a Dunkin Donuts last year. The big talk in town now is the new Casey's we're getting this year. I love living in a small town.

As to the original question.
Me, One mild packet per taco.

renfield

Lifer
Oct 16, 2011
Kansas
To me Taco Bell is like having a tiny bulldozer operated by an equally tiny vaguely Hispanic guy plow through my digestive tract pushing everything out in front of him.

I love Mexican food and have a high tolerance for spice and heat but have to avoid Taco Bell. Good thing we all have choices.

Skatutakee

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 22, 2021
Massachusetts / New Hampshire
To me Taco Bell is like having a tiny bulldozer operated by an equally tiny vaguely Hispanic guy plow through my digestive tract pushing everything out in front of him.

I love Mexican food and have a high tolerance for spice and heat but have to avoid Taco Bell. Good thing we all have choices.
I don’t hate Taco Bell, but this is accurate

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
I'm in the QSR business, Taco Bell is a competitor. I'd kill to have their marketing department and budget, nothing short of brilliant and they rarely make a misstep. I don't eat there often, but like their Fire Dorito's tacos (guess they still have them?). I remember the first Taco Bell we ever ate at, we were at Virginia beach, in the early 1990's, I saw one, and had to eat there that evening for my 30th birthday - I think I ate about 10 tacos....Ah, young stomachs.

Status
Not open for further replies.