Does Smokers' Haven Still Sell Pipe Tobacco?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dio

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 21, 2020
Today I was thingking stoking some of their good blends and cannot find any pipe tobaccos at all from their website. Did they discontinue all their blends? Or it is just out of stock?

Thank you

Jun 23, 2019
Hmmm, that is odd.

They did change to flat-pack coin tins for their 2020, I wonder if that was just wrapping things up. I stocked up a little from both of the previous releases, but going to the website now, there's not tobacco page anymore...

• Wow
Reactions: pantsBoots and dcon

pantsBoots

Lifer
Jul 21, 2020
Terra Firma
You can still find blends via Google search, but I did notice they've been removed from the on-site navigation menu. Here's hoping they return as I have a few, love them immensely, and need to order more!

Last edited:

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
I wanted to buy this a Genod Billiard from them, so I sent an email to inquire about the pipe, and it’s condition, typical pipe questions, pass a cleaner, etc., I only had a few questions I was asking.

Received a reply that they’ll check the pipe and get back to me the next day and they never replied back. After around 3-5 days later, I sent another email to follow up, never got another word back, so I didn’t buy the pipe.

Maybe others have better luck dealing with them, but email is a standard method of communication when you run a website, and businesses need to respond, in a professional and timely manner.

Jun 23, 2019
I wanted to buy this a Genod Billiard from them, so I sent an email to inquire about the pipe, and it’s condition, typical pipe questions, pass a cleaner, etc., I only had a few questions I was asking.

Received a reply that they’ll check the pipe and get back to me the next day and they never replied back. After around 3-5 days later, I sent another email to follow up, never got another word back, so I didn’t buy the pipe.

Maybe others have better luck dealing with them, but email is a standard method of communication when you run a website, and businesses need to respond, in a professional and timely manner.

Damn, that's not encouraging news. Hopefully it was a pandemic related scaling back of staff maybe?

Reactions: anotherbob

Dio

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 21, 2020
I called yesterday. Nobody picked up the phone. I left message, maybe somebody will call me back.

Reactions: artvandelay007

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
I emailed Premal and got a prompt reply, as per the usual. There was another delay in the shipment from JF Germain and the next SH batch is expected this summer.

I guess he wasn’t interested in checking the pipe and selling it to me then, pipe is still sitting on the website when it could of been sold to me.

I sent 2 emails with no reply. I only asked a couple of questions I mentioned here before, would of taken all of 5 minutes to check the pipe and email me back.

@Dio said he called and no answer. Did anyone ever call you back?

Hmm ?

Last edited:

pantsBoots

Lifer
Jul 21, 2020
Terra Firma
I guess he wasn’t interested in checking the pipe and selling it to me then, pipe is still sitting on the website when it could of been sold to me.

I sent 2 emails with no reply. I only asked a couple of questions I mentioned here before, would of taken all of 5 minutes to check the pipe and email me back.

@Dio said he called and no answer. Did anyone ever call you back?

Hmm ?
That stinks.

Reactions: PipeIT

saltedplug

Lifer
Aug 20, 2013
What happened to them? For several years, albeit 4 or 5 years ago, they seemed to be thriving.

ChuckMijo

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 26, 2020
I bought a pipe from them not a month ago. Have bought several pipes in the last year. I never had any questions. Their descriptions are spot on. They been around a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.