PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
This is exciting news to hear and a nice article! :)

G.L.Pease said;
————————-
The time finally came, weeks later, when I’d opened an old tin of Garfinkel’s Orient Express #11, then and now one of the best tobaccos I’ve ever tasted.
————————-

After reading that article, I’m like, ok, where can I find me some of this Garfinkel’s Orient Express #11? Hmm ? Yum Yum ?

Now I’m all excited to go hunting ? for The Unicorn ?!

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
Thanks so much for the warm welcome-back! I'll resist any urge to change my name to Kotter..

You wouldn’t happen to be selling some of that Garfinkel’s Orient Express #11 would ya? LOL ?

You got me more excited about that tabac. ;)

Where’s my gun ? and that damm Unicorn hiding? ?

Why did Elmer Fudd suddenly come to mind! ?

Ahh hunting those Pesky Unicorns, I mean Wabbits! ?

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
GL who? In your 6 year hiatus I have become the master and you are now my apprentice.
What would you like to know Greg, I am here for you. nnnn
Greg has written a ton of great articles over the years. Let's hope he doesn't have writers block. OK Greg, let's see you write a classic Pease article.
Given your first reply, I think you are up for a classic article or post!! Although I'd prefer to read what Greg has to say.....

Reactions: dcon and Ahi Ka

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
Sometimes restraint is a good thing. This is not one of those times. Oh thanks for the blends seriously Key Largo and Cairo are two of my favorites they're also the only two of yours I've tried but they're always great, so thanks.

Give these a go if you haven’t! :)

Windjammer

Stonehenge (Has a little Lakeland going on)

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Give these a go if you haven’t! :)

Windjammer

Stonehenge (Has a little Lakeland going on)

oh I plan on it but I am not in a hurry to try everything. It's funny some of my favorite bands have this thing where I'll buy less of their albums. Why because I am still enjoying and really digging into the albums I already own and listen to. These two blends are kind of like that. I am still enjoying them and noticing new things. And you can tell what are my absolutely favorite blends because they last forever. I don't smoke them day after day the way I can with my second favorites.

Reactions: PipeIT

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
My favorite Pease blend is Navigator. With 8 years of age, the stuff is sweet and smooth. The Kentucky has smoothed out and the tobaccos have melded together quite nicely.

JKoD

Part of the Furniture Now
May 9, 2021
IN
Nice article. I might have a pipe or two that looks like the one described. Heresy, I know.