Do You do Unspeakable Things to your Dunhill Pipes?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
If I happened upon a worthy Dunhill at a yard sale, unknowingly priced at $6, I'd see how it smoked, and if it were just so-so, I would only use it to smoke at pipe shops, shows, or clubs, to evoke envy. If people didn't know me better, I'd say that was all I ever smoked. Then maybe later, I'd light up my Yello-Bole Checker.

Mar 1, 2014
Anyone who wants to try a Dunhill should check out G.Q. Tobaccos house brand: GQ Tobaccos Pipes - GQ Tobaccos - https://www.gqtobaccos.com/gq-tobaccos/
(I used to buy James Barber pipes pretty regularly but now they can't sell across the pond due to some regulatory debacle.)

Anyway the sandblast on these pipes is phenomenal and they are nearly priced as Basket Pipes, so if you're looking for an economical good looking pipe this is one of the best deals you will ever find.

(If you happen to live in the U.K. here's the James Barber B-Line page: Barber B Line Pipes Page 1 - J.N. Barber Limited - https://www.smoke.co.uk/acatalog/Barber_B-Line-p1.html )

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
In the spirit of being thorough on this matter, do you use your Dunhill pipes (new, estate, begged/borrowed/stolen) for things like container gardening, hammering nails, scooping the litter box, smoking aromatics, clubbing baby seals, etc.?

Post your responses here! ?
I think I created a monster...

And I LIKE it!

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
I hope you're joking; otherwise it's complete FUD you spread. A lot of set-in-their-ways folks cannot abide change unless forced on them. And no one is forcing anyone here. So far.