PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
personally I find it the most inconsistent blend I have ever smoked. Sometimes it's mind blowingly good and other times it's blah nasty. And the thing is that can be in the same bowl. Yeah and sometimes in the middle of smoke it just goes flat before coming back. More often really good but.... Seriously nothing else I have smoked has ever been like that.
Do you rub out the coins?

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
it's this crappy yogurt that comes in a tube and is made for a small Childs palate it is also very popular with college athletes who are basically from my experience pretty much well conditioned children who are polite and better educated but otherwise pretty much the same thing. (professionally I clean up after both)
Where are these well educated and polite athletes? Lol

Oct 7, 2016
PDo you rub out the coins?
The “coins” significantly disintegrate over time. I have always rubbed out MacBarens spun cut blends anyway and mix them up. Never had an inconsistency issue, which @jiminks noted in his review of their Latakia Rolls. I’m not wild about that blend, but not for that reason. I try to smoke the whole blend. Even ready rubbed tinned tobacco can benefit from stirring up the contents.

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
The “coins” significantly disintegrate over time. I have always rubbed out MacBarens spun cut blends anyway and mix them up. Never had an inconsistency issue, which @jiminks noted in his review of their Latakia Rolls. I’m not wild about that blend, but not for that reason. I try to smoke the whole blend. Even ready rubbed tinned tobacco can benefit from stirring up the contents.
If I can smoke the lat rolls I see why you may not like it. The lat is such a minor player it’s almost a misnomer.

but I always rub out all coins, ready rubbed, flake, even ribbon.

Status
Not open for further replies.