PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

jrharrigan

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 27, 2020
I don't know if anyone from SmokingPipes.com pokes around here, but if so I'd like you to know that every order I once would have made with pipesandcigars.com now goes straight to you. Customer service and plain dealing goes a long way, and should always be rewarded. I appreciate you guys.

Jaylotw

Lifer
Mar 13, 2020
NE Ohio
They get most of my business, for sure. They’ve gone well out of their way to prove they care about their customers and the community. The prices are *slightly*higher, we’re talking cents here, but I’m happy to pay a bit more for the assurance that any issue is going to be taken care of and my stuff is going to be shipped promptly and packed well.

jrharrigan

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 27, 2020
They get most of my business, for sure. They’ve gone well out of their way to prove they care about their customers and the community. The prices are *slightly*higher, we’re talking cents here, but I’m happy to pay a bit more for the assurance that any issue is going to be taken care of and my stuff is going to be shipped promptly and packed well.

I'll cheerfully pay a few cents more to be treated like a human being.

Severus

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 1, 2020
Vaughan, ON
On top of their great customer service the sensible shipping rates to Canada they offer make them my go-to online tobacconist. Had they also carried some of the less common European factory pipe brands (i.e. Molina, The French Pipe, etc.) they would have gotten my business entirely, but no shop can cater to all the needs of every customer; thus, they still get 5/5 seller rating in my books.