PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

F4RM3R

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 28, 2019
Canada
Whole leaf blend. Trying something a little different again. A full flavour va per or.

40% red Virginia
30% prelip oriental
30% perique

Pressed into a plug and stoved for a good 4-5 hours. The stoving actually went a bit further than I wanted, resulting in a pretty dark plug and turned the virginias into a brown cavendish. The result is sweet and tea like, with the orientals loosing the floral qualities and having more leather notes. The perique is much smoother from the stoving, but still provides a stout spice and fruity notes throughout. Burns slow and cool. A tasty one I'll add to the recipe book for sure.

Through a falcon.

depriest1022

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 6, 2021
Arkansas
www.researchgate.net
Almost finished smoking D&R Penhooker in a 1990 straight dark brown Commemorative reproduction of the 1890 Peterson Patent System 12393 stack billiard with a silver band and a bowed black acrylic 32 AB long stem p-lip. Dinner is next!
View attachment 74872
2 questions because I’m new here.
(1) How many pipes do you have?
(2) Are you paid to smoke them?

I have more questions, but you seem to live a pretty good life based on this thread.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a very short snooze, and a salad, French cut pork chops and asparagus dinner with a couple of blueberry muffins for dessert. I'm half way through this bowl of Watch City Blue Ridge Special in a 2012 smooth reddish brown medium bend Peterson 03 Red Spray apple silver spigot with a tapered black acrylic fish tail stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching The Addams Family.
Peterson03_Red SpraySS copy.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
2 questions because I’m new here.
(1) How many pipes do you have?
(2) Are you paid to smoke them?

I have more questions, but you seem to live a pretty good life based on this thread.
I have a lot of pipes. In fact, I'm working on a scheme to steal all of @tfdickson and @tnfan 's pipes. I would steal @ashdigger 's pipes, but his battle tested armadillos have too much fire power.

I do smoke a lot of pipes, but that's only to make up for @BROBS being such a piker!!!

tfdickson

Lifer
May 15, 2014
East End of Long Island
I have a lot of pipes. In fact, I'm working on a scheme to steal all of @tfdickson and @tnfan 's pipes. I would steal @ashdigger 's pipes, but his battle tested armadillos have too much fire power.

I do smoke a lot of pipes, but that's only to make up for @BROBS being such a piker!!!

Not a bad plan, I‘m an easy mark- if I found you crawling in a window late at night I’d help you in and crack an old tin!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A quarter of the way through this bowl of D&R Windsail in a 2013 straight black sandblasted Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Baker Street with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite fish tail stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Going to work in a couple of minutes.
Peterson Sherlock Holmes Baker Street copy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.