Anyone Know Why Solani Aged Burley Flake is So Scarce Lately?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
For the same reason I don't mention many of the blends I smoke in open forum conversation. Non members read the pages here too and if there's much chatter about a particular blend you won't be able to find it for several months. The waters will calm and availability will return to normal.

BarrelProof

Lifer
Mar 29, 2020
The Last Frontier
For the same reason I don't mention many of the blends I smoke in open forum conversation. Non members read the pages here too and if there's much chatter about a particular blend you won't be able to find it for several months. The waters will calm and availability will return to normal.

Same. I’m glad it hasn’t happened to Captain Black Grape, yet. That stuff is amazing and available everywhere. Seriously, 11/10.

BarrelProof

Lifer
Mar 29, 2020
The Last Frontier
The thing about CBG is smokers are afraid to try it. It has an incense quality about it that I really like.

I tried it just because of how much negative attention it got. But I’m the guy who touches the electric fence while his buddy is still screaming about it just to see what it’s like.

I agree with your take on it. Surprisingly good.

Milleniumsmoker

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 9, 2020
Vietnam
ha! Perhaps I may end up prolonging my time without it! Good call I won't make that mistake again.

Milleniumsmoker

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 9, 2020
Vietnam
So you guys like smoking incense? As far as the Solani goes, I bet if you called some smaller B&Ms, you'd find all you want. But I also expect it will return reasonably soon to the larger internet retailers.
That's good news, and I think I may give that a try on the local shops. Maybe I will get lucky! I think I'm craving it because of the season change. I always enjoyed this more in the summer months and didn't care for it in Winter. For whatever reason.