Hello from Naples (Italy), But Also from Prague (CZ)

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

olkofri

Lifer
Sep 9, 2017
The Arm of Orion
Is this, perchance, your go-to blend? ?

d6315d0d253e05a32fd5.jpg

Welcome!

musicman

Lifer
Nov 12, 2019
Cincinnati, OH
Benvenuto from sunny Tucson, Arizona in the USA! I have never been to Napoli. Spent a couple of wonderful weeks in Rome when I was a teenager, and had some performances in Prague about 10 years ago. Beautiful city you've got there! Enjoy. It's always good to have more Europeans on the forum!

Reactions: tinomillennium

sumusfumus

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 20, 2017
New York City
Welcome to the forum. You'll earn another PhD in Pipe-Smoking, here.

My four grandparents emigrated -circa 1918- from the Naples area, and came to the US of A. One set, landed in Utica, NY, then moved down to NYC. Yada, yada, yada.....now, one of their grandsons smokes a pipe, and just said hello to you.

Feb 19, 2021
Animal Behavior.... interesting. So, I guess you are wanting to work for a circus, ha ha. JK, my oldest daughter has her degree in that. I am not sure what she does at work, but I know that when she comes to visit, she unleashes a whole pack of Bumpus hounds on my house, ha ha.
Welcome!!

View attachment 67556
Haha glad to know that I am not the only one of our kind, we're an endangered species. Anyway, I -specifically- study the red deer so...unawarely, you made a wonderful choice of picture to send?!

Status
Not open for further replies.