PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ukparagolfer

Lurker
May 1, 2018
UK
EDIT: Fixed Capitalization in Title (See Rule 9)

So I stumbled upon a packet of this stuff today. This was my first tobacco I started with.

Thought it was discontinued anyone else remember this?IMG_20210204_125129.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Was Gold Block a U.S. brand? What's in it? Mostly burley? Aromatic? Tell, tell.

northernpipeshed

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 26, 2017
It's fire!!!!................there used to be a classic mix in the U.K. using Gold Block and....erm......erm.............maybe condor....or St. Bruno.........I'm sure one of the members thats even older than me will chime in with the answer:)

Exactly. My first visual reaction was some dude chilling in bed shirtless mid-day, off work, with a chick reaching for his junk. That doesn't disuage me from buying said product....it's better than my actual day going on.
Ha ha, Warning this tobacco will give you a restful day with a babe resting her hand on your junk. ha ha.

• Haha
Reactions: shermnatman

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Exactly. My first visual reaction was some dude chilling in bed shirtless mid-day, off work, with a chick reaching for his junk. That doesn't disuage me from buying said product....it's better than my actual day going on.
until you get the back story. It's been so long he had to fake a terminal illness just to get a disinterested handy. And that's just sad.

morior8

Might Stick Around
Jan 6, 2021
Kind of reminds me of Black Death cigarettes. I heard Slash (from Gn’R) smoked them so I always wanted to try them. Only saw them once in New Hope, PA in the mid-late 90s.
View attachment 64064
I think me and a friend bought a pack of these a piece. They weren't too good. Real strong taste to them but I think I enjoyed them more towards the end of the pack. Grows on ya. Sad so many interesting smokes are gone now.

canucklehead

Lifer
Aug 1, 2018
Alberta

Status
Not open for further replies.