PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
? neither fortunately. I’m eternally grateful and frustrated to be an Aberdeen fan. Our glory years were around 1980-86. Just before I was born. ?‍♂️
Absolutely! Ah, Sir Alex had quite a run with you! Fabulous!
My club had some great years, well in the past, in the English Prem.

I wish there were some Scottish clubs playing in the EPL. And my mention of those two clubs was semi joking, in that they've been having their cake recently, with lots of band waggoning.

Incidentally— very incidentally!, last night I watched some standup filmed in Aberdeen. That smart alec Jimmy Carr.
For a touch of nostaglia:

1600px-Pittodrie_from_Block_Y%2C_May_2015.jpg

Fiddlepiper

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 22, 2020
Scotland
www.danielthorpemusic.com
Absolutely! Ah, Sir Alex had quite a run with you! Fabulous!
My club had some great years, well in the past, in the English Prem.

I wish there were some Scottish clubs playing in the EPL. And my mention of those two clubs was semi joking, in that they've been having their cake recently, with lots of band waggoning.

Incidentally— very incidentally!, last night I watched some standup filmed in Aberdeen. That smart alec Jimmy Carr.
For a touch of nostaglia:

1600px-Pittodrie_from_Block_Y%2C_May_2015.jpg
Yes Sir Alex took us to the top of Europe. Some times for the city.

It’s going to be very strange when Pittodrie is no more. Currently started a new stadium/training facility not even properly in the city. It’s a real shame. Won’t be the same getting a bus rather than walking through the city and down to towards the beach to watch a match.

The Celtic/Rangers thing in Scotland can be erm “quite thorny” but Celtic certainly fallen back this season and the current version of Rangers doing well. We seem to be holding onto third just about at the moment though.

Jimmy Carr can definitely be a bit like marmite.

Am I right in thinking you’re a Tottenham fan?

troyniss

Can't Leave
Jul 8, 2018
Michigan
3x MacBaren London Burley 3.5oz
1x GLP Fillmore 8oz
1x GLP Key Largo 8oz
1x Dunhill Flake

Picked up the 3.5 year old tin of Dunhill Flake in Seoul today while I was going to my tattoo appointment.

Then after it was done saw that MacBaren London Burley was up for sale. I missed the last time it dropped and over the last year have been smoking much more burleys than I normally have. Grabbed two 8oz tins of my favorites as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.