PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 20, 2021
Hi there folks!
I’ve decided Id like to join in the fun. i love what I read here and should have joined long ago. I love perique heavy smokes. Cajun kake, anniversary kake, haunted bookshop , epiphany and escudo are some of my favs! I have a nice collection of pipes from the last 100 years. I use most of them. I prefer my pipes with vulcanite stems. I used to play guitar but lost the ability after a bad accident. I am happily married and have a beautiful 9 year old daughter. I also have some birds, the blue and gold Macaw in my picture is named Arya, she is about 6 years old and one of my best friends and is a constant companion along with my favorite Dunhills. I love to write , read and contemplate with my pipe And favorite blends. Im growing to love english blends similar to bengal slices and plum pudding. I would love to get To know y’all and get in on the fun.
Love, peace and hair grease

Jan 20, 2021
Welcome from New York with regards to the guitar you look like a Fender Telecaster type.
Nice to meet you.
Right on! I’m definetly a fender freak! telecaster‘s and Stratocaster‘s are my main thing! Thank you for the welcome I go to New York every now and then in the Schenectady area. I have friends there. Good to meet ya!

fjc623

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 24, 2014
New York
Right on! I’m definetly a fender freak! telecaster‘s and Stratocaster‘s are my main thing! Thank you for the welcome I go to New York every now and then in the Schenectady area. I have friends there. Good to meet ya!
Jack to be honest Merle Haggard is my main guy on that telecaster was in Tenn. many times great place and nice looking woman.

Jan 20, 2021
Jack to be honest Merle Haggard is my main guy on that telecaster was in Tenn. many times great place and nice looking woman.
Oh yeah! Merles the Man! And Tennessee is a wonderful state, especially where I am on the Smokey Mtns. I’m from Los Angeles Ca originally. All’s Ill say is Im glad I’m not there anymore

Reactions: BROBS

fjc623

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 24, 2014
New York
Oh yeah! Merles the Man! And Tennessee is a wonderful state, especially where I am on the Smokey Mtns. I’m from Los Angeles Ca originally. All’s Ill say is Im glad I’m not there anymore
Jack I see your over in Kingsport years back I purchased about 10 freight liner tractors from Smokey Mountain Freightliner not sure you know of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.