PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

d4k23

Can't Leave
Mar 6, 2018
Texas
Not-so-secret Santa knocked it out of the park today! A tin of John Cotton's Double Pressed Va- one I have not had but will thoroughly enjoy, Escudo - which is a favorite, and some new to me Spillsbane from '19! And it didn't stop there - a sweet large bowl cob, a fantastic tamper and some filters. Thanks @BROBS - very much appreciative and Merry Christmas to you and everyone else on the forum!20201225_103037.jpg

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
I was blessed this year with a bonus Secret Santa.

@smittyd sent me this previously disclosed gift. I think today may be the day to try the Dark Star.

1608922037952.png

Then, Monday I got a PM from @rmpeeps letting me know he was passing through and he had something for me.

We met at my closest B&M, where he gifted me a brick of the new Tabac Manil Valute. As much as I enjoyed the La Brumeuse, this should be a treat.

1608922389181.png

I feel like a turd because peeps caught me in work overdrive mode and I was unable to carve an appropriate amount of time and energy for the occasion. Hopefully, we can bump heads again once the plague has subsided.

Thanks to these two fine gentlemen, my burley cup runneth over!

Merry Christmas!

1608921983062.png

bluegrassbrian

Your Mom's Favorite Pipe Smoker
Aug 27, 2016
Louisville
Can't believe I waited as long as I did.

3EAD9AAE-BA85-4B11-84E9-1860F273475A.jpeg
I can always use a nice tamper and heavy duty leather MM pipe rest. Two blends ive never tried.. the Sir Johns is new to me but has surprisingly high reviews on TobReviews. Never seen the Royal Jersey Perique Mix before either but I love Germains products.

Thanks 3rdGuy and merry day to you too!

3rdguy

Lifer
Aug 29, 2017
Iowa
My SS unloaded a lot on me today and all shall be enjoyed. I have never tried snuff but always have been interested! I have filled out a cart overseas a few times with it but never pulled the trigger. Everything will be used at some point and one tin I have never seen before has Syrian latakia which I love.
C14054EA-1083-4557-BA16-6E5AF696A427.jpegMany many Thanks!

timt

Lifer
Jul 19, 2018
My SS unloaded a lot on me today and all shall be enjoyed. I have never tried snuff but always have been interested! I have filled out a cart overseas a few times with it but never pulled the trigger. Everything will be used at some point and one tin I have never seen before has Syrian latakia which I love.
View attachment 57208Many many Thanks!
Oh my, look at the snuff! I’ve had the Red Bull and the Bordeaux. Red Bull will certainly get the sinuses cleared out. Nice gift!

Pipenwheels

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 3, 2020
Ohio
Ho Ho Ho. Secret Santa left me a treat! I am very grateful Pit&Pipes, for your generosity! This was just the beginning! After Pit&Pipes saw mine he sent me ANOTHER load! Thank you Dan for letting me be a part, thank you Coyja for vouching for me and most of all, Peace and Goodwill to humanity!20201211_192640.jpg

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
Folks,

It warms my heart to see the generosity bestowed upon so many here on the Secret Santa list.
It's disappointing, however, that the mail systems are so deeply screwed up, and some of you have not received your expected package as of yet, but I have to shoulder some of that blame. I should have anticipated this covid-induced postal imbroglio and got the wheels spinning sooner, but, like a lot of you, I was in a bit of a funk and not moving as quickly as needed.

I thank all of you for such an unprecedented turn out. We bested last year by a good margin, and we rocketed through the whole Secret Santa process with nary a hitch. Usually, I have to deal with several meltdowns by this point, but this year it was goose grease all the way. Thank you for making my job of facilitating your good-spirited generosity so easy and pleasurable.

I will continue to monitor this thread, and reply to all emails and PM's until everyone has received their gift.

I wish you and you loved ones continued health, happiness and good spirits throughout the holiday season.

Take care,

-Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.