PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex.Jr

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 30, 2020
I’ve just read on another website that PA is being discontinued, is this really true?

Not my favorite tobacco but I always have some around together with CH for those days when you just want a simple smoke. It’s not everyday you eat escargot after all.

I’ve come across some threads from 2018 saying the same but obviously it remained available up until now.

Now it popped up again, any info about that? Really sad if this is true....

ray47

Lifer
Jul 10, 2015
Dalzell, South Carolina
I think this whole thing is a misconception. I believe sites like Milan and Pipes&Cigars are not going to be offering PA because it's just not a big seller for them. Otherwise it will continue to be produced and other sites and local B&Ms will still sell PA.

Reactions: JOHN72 and Alex.Jr

Alex.Jr

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 30, 2020
Again? Isn't this like the third time?
Yeah I know right... there’s another recent thread here with some comments about that also. I think it’s the PA review thread...

But I’d like to know if it is really officially confirmed... so weird...

Reactions: Chasing Embers

Alex.Jr

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 30, 2020
Website really built for you to give up when trying to contact them.

Just for a simple e-mail a US phone number, address and zip code required. I’m not in the states. That’s great.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
If you want an answer, contact the manufacturer. Tobacconists get it wrong from time to time.
they get their information from distributors who get their information from salesmen. So what we know is someone somewhere has bad information we don't know who or what info is bogus. And as far as the manufacturer I've gotten more then a few bad pieces of info on issues like this. The internal structure of some companies is way more slack then one would think could happen in a functional company. Also it depends on how the company wants to let the news break. And there is no reason they have to tell anyone or everyone what's up, no laws against it. My bet is still discontinued. We shall see in a little bit. The thing is even if they don't make one more shred people will still find it for many years to come. Either at random stores or over priced by resellers.

Reactions: Road To Pines
Status
Not open for further replies.