PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pipestud

Lifer
Dec 6, 2012
Robinson, TX.
I always appreciate the honor of selling to a fellow pipesmagazine.com member, and Timothy, I just shipped that beauty off to you. I hope it arrives quickly and that you are totally satisfied. I must say, I teared up when it left my shop, the visit was brief but I sure enjoyed looking at it for a week!

Steve

briarbuck

Lifer
Nov 24, 2015
Steve seems to have the best mix of both price and quality on Fleabay. Nice inventory and reasonable prices.

Used to buy tobacco from him...but then the world lost it's mind. lol

Reactions: jpmcwjr

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Great looking classic, I hope it smokes great for you. I have done well over the years buying from Steve. I have a simple system. I bid a price that I want to pay, put the bid in a day or 2 before the auction ends and see if I get lucky. I have been surprised with some of my wins.

tschiraldi

Lifer
Dec 14, 2015
Ohio
I always appreciate the honor of selling to a fellow pipesmagazine.com member, and Timothy, I just shipped that beauty off to you. I hope it arrives quickly and that you are totally satisfied. I must say, I teared up when it left my shop, the visit was brief but I sure enjoyed looking at it for a week!

Steve
It looked like it was barely smoked. I couldn't resist the pull! Thanks again!

Reactions: jpmcwjr

tschiraldi

Lifer
Dec 14, 2015
Ohio
I came home from work last night to find the pipe had been delivered. This thing is pristine! Thanks, again, Steve!

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
Congrats! ?

I don’t mean to hijack, I thought I read it somewhere, but can’t remember, why does Steve sell some pipes on his website and then others on Ebay that you need to bid on them?

tschiraldi

Lifer
Dec 14, 2015
Ohio
Congrats! ?

I don’t mean to hijack, I thought I read it somewhere, but can’t remember, why does Steve sell some pipes on his website and then others on Ebay that you need to bid on them?
I suppose only he can answer that question.

Reactions: PipeIT
Status
Not open for further replies.