PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerseysam

Can't Leave
Mar 24, 2019
Liberty Township. OH
Thanks for the link, I'll be keeping my eye out on this site for sure. Though often smaller than I prefer now, the Japanese makers overall have a terrific visual approach to pipes. Like a lot of Japanese artisan goods it can be hard to find offerings outside their native land (or vendors geared to international sales)....so cool beans there's a seller like this.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
It will be fun to window shop the site. I always say I'll just window shop -- ha. Forums is mucho cosmopolitan in membership and sponsorship, a sort of United Nations with pipes.

briarbuck

Lifer
Nov 24, 2015
Here's a new site (new to me) that is going to try out advertising with us for the month of December, and hopefully longer.

Tobacco Pipes Japan - Premium pipes and accessories - http://tobaccopipesjapan.com
A Yin yang pipe...

IMG_3843.jpeg

IMG_3832.jpeg

python

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 8, 2009
Maryland
pipesmagazine.com
To get a ball park price in USD, move the comma in the price once to the right and act like it's decimal. Ex: 52,000 yen = 520.00 dollars. It's not exact, but like I said it will put you in the ball park.

52,000 yen is actually 498.19 dollars right now.

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
I’ve seen the site before, there are certainly a lot of very impressive Japanese pipe makers. I lived in Japan for a year, so it holds a place in my heart, that I will certainly buy from one of these fine Japanese craftsman one day, of course with a little Japanese flare to it too...

P.S. Now I’m going to need to either find some Tsuge Pipe Tobacco that Drew Estates did, before they stopped.

Or try and find Japanese tobacco.

• Love
Reactions: anotherbob
Status
Not open for further replies.