Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
I am probably the most boring drinker on this site. I drink my Cafe Du Monde coffee from the time I get up until right around 5pm and then it is some flavored vitamin water until I go to sleep every night. I rarely drink anything with alcohol any more as it doesn't mix well with all the medications I am on. You can always tell if I have had any alcohol because my spelling goes to hell, I don't make much sense and I speak like a moron and am pretty much illiterate.
I do miss having a drink or 2 in the evenings but I can't mix my meds with the booze.

beefeater33

Lifer
Apr 14, 2014
Central Ohio
A co-worker brought up Bell's "Old-Fashioned Holiday" Ale.............. He claimed it to be the best he's ever had. I spent 2 hours scouring Columbus, OH, and came up empty handed........... Anyone here tried this? I've read great things, and I've loved all the Bell's stuff I've tried...........

Drinking Brewdog's "Elvis Juice" IPA............... one of my favorites. I'm an IPA whore, drink it year 'round, even in the dead of winter............. cray

beefeater33

Lifer
Apr 14, 2014
Central Ohio
I used to be an IPA whore, until I woke up one morning with a hive type issue. Turns I’m allergic to the Hipster Hops.

I then switched to Heineken, Becks, etc. no problems until Mother Gout visited.

Now I just drink Whiskey, Whisky and Bourbon.
Well that just sucks........... I'm truly addicted to the Hops..........
I partake in my share of Bourbon and Rye too, but I really dig those super-hopped -up West Coast style IPA's.........
-Mother Gout.................. I think I just had my first visit about a week ago.......... I didn't see a MD, just did the google thing.......... painful shit, not liking this gettin' old bullshit.......... :mad:

beefeater33

Lifer
Apr 14, 2014
Central Ohio
^ I've heard great things about the TCJ.............. I drink pure Cranberry every day, and I believe in the health benefits.......... II'll check out the TCJ....... I think any good fresh fruit juice would be beneficial.
I hope I don't ever have to give up my IPA's........... I don't think I could...........

Status
Not open for further replies.