PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pit&Pipes

Can't Leave
Sep 29, 2020
OH-IO
I ordered on Friday and received them yesterday.

Thanks...I ordered on Wednesday/Thursday morning...I’ve been on hold for over 50 mins to see if my order was flagged, per another post...Hanging up soon and will try again another time...

Glad you got yours...I’ve never had issues till the “toilet paper tobacco” scare of 2020...LOL

Reactions: tfdickson

tfdickson

Lifer
May 15, 2014
East End of Long Island
Thanks...I ordered on Wednesday/Thursday morning...I’ve been on hold for over 50 mins to see if my order was flagged, per another post...Hanging up soon and will try again another time...

Glad you got yours...I’ve never had issues till the “toilet paper tobacco” scare of 2020...LOL

I went through a few different sources, all came through as usual. BNB is the only retailer that I know oversold their stock- a guy in my pipe club got the “oops” email from them this morning.

Reactions: Pit&Pipes and bent1

3rdguy

Lifer
Aug 29, 2017
Iowa
Has anyone got there’s from P&C? I know there’s threads about their sub-par CS (which I agree on lack of communication and slow shipping) but I’m hoping my order actually happened.
Received mine today, large amount. Packaged as well as I have seen them do and I made sure to email them and say job well done. If your account does not show a b/o I would say you will get it.

It did come with an age verification from UPS though...1st time.

BarrelProof

Lifer
Mar 29, 2020
The Last Frontier
Ken byron ventures has some for a premium. Although I think shipping is included so not too bad. Cringle Flake 2020 1.5oz Tin – KBV - https://kbven.com/shop/cringle-flake-2020-1-5oz-tin/?v=7516fd43adaa

And the price goes down as you order more. Plus he has a rewards program so subsequent orders can be further reduced.

Not to mention, you won’t have any headaches with KBV. You’ll get a confirmation email and likely a shipping notification within 24 hours. Any issues that might arise will be handled quickly and efficiently. I’ve got no interest in his business, but I just want people to understand what that “premium” entails.

My dad always used to tell me cheap is a service level.

beezer

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 12, 2013
Has anyone got there’s from P&C? I know there’s threads about their sub-par CS (which I agree on lack of communication and slow shipping) but I’m hoping my order actually happened.

I received my box from P&C today. It was packaged well (2 for 2 on recent orders) and there were no tin dings or dents. Happy camper on this end!

Pit&Pipes

Can't Leave
Sep 29, 2020
OH-IO
I did get through to them finally and they can’t find my order in the shipping process. Someone is supposed to call me back with details.

• Angry
Reactions: pantsBoots

NomadOrb

(Nomadorb)
Feb 20, 2020
SoCal
I just tried to call, but they say they're closed for the day. My order is still processing, but I'm pretty confident it will go out.

Jwebb90

Lifer
Feb 17, 2020
Ruse, Bulgaria
I just called P&C to get an update on my order. After a 45 minute wait to speak to a person I was informed that they have a new fraud detection system that is flagging a whole bunch of orders. The customer service rep was kind and guaranteed that my order would go out Friday. I am not sure when and if they were going to reach out and let me know about my order getting flagged. If your order is stuck in processing my suggestion would be to give them a call (assuming you have the time) and follow up.
Somehow in the process of them removing the flag from my order, they managed to charge my account again. The saga continues...

• Wow
Reactions: pantsBoots

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
I need to get a couple of tins for a friend - just need two. Anyone know where it is still in stock???
Thanks & Happy Thanksgiving.
I think at this point your best bet is to call B&Ms. The major online tobacco stores got wiped out faster than big box stores by this latest toilet paper panic.

Last edited:

Val

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 18, 2019
Sable is on point with his assessment on this tobacco, it is absolutely phenomenal. Despite the efforts from several vendors both large and small, I haven’t had anything close to what McClelland achieved with reds until now. My first bowl of 2020 cringle flake was experientially akin to my first bowl with 40th anniversary, one of those magical first smokes. Sable, it nearly brought tears to my eyes too. Really something special. I think many are keeping quiet about this because of how good it is. I’ve only had a handful of bowls so far but I could actually see how someone may prefer this to 40th. I can’t speak for every year of Christmas cheer but of the few different years that I’ve had I think 2020 cringle flake is better.

fightnhampster

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 14, 2019
Indiana
Sable is on point with his assessment on this tobacco, it is absolutely phenomenal. Despite the efforts from several vendors both large and small, I haven’t had anything close to what McClelland achieved with reds until now. My first bowl of 2020 cringle flake was experientially akin to my first bowl with 40th anniversary, one of those magical first smokes. Sable, it nearly brought tears to my eyes too. Really something special. I think many are keeping quiet about this because of how good it is. I’ve only had a handful of bowls so far but I could actually see how someone may prefer this to 40th. I can’t speak for every year of Christmas cheer but of the few different years that I’ve had I think 2020 cringle flake is better.

+1

Reactions: dcon

Civil War

Lifer
Mar 6, 2018
I'm still waiting for my order with P&C to ship, it's been a week now. I have a new nickname for them Process & Charge. Forget about actually having them ship anything. They really need to get their act together. ?

Reactions: Pit&Pipes
Status
Not open for further replies.