PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

badbriar

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 17, 2012
Suncoast Florida by the Beach
I've been eyeing Drucquer blends for a while now, picking up one here & there. After learning of the sale on SP, I stocked up a bit, as apparently did many others. Interesting that their blends did not appear to garner much attention, only occasionally running out of stock on Blairgowrie. Now, the stuff is flying off the shelves and nearly everything is out. Kind of says that the regular cost is a bit out of touch for the demand. Still, really good stuff!

Reactions: logs

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
From what I've seen, it's just a notch above what many of us "cheapskates" care to pay on average. It seems to go on sale about once a year and then the tightwads loosen the purse strings for a brief moment.

1606025126694.png

• Haha
Reactions: badbriar and Casual

mtwaller

Lifer
Nov 21, 2018
Atlanta, GA
I seem to remember when I first started smoking pipes 2 years ago, SP never had Drucquer in stock. I’ve been pleasantly surprised to see it constantly stocked these days. Sale notwithstanding, hopefully it stays that way!

Reactions: ram74
Dec 6, 2019
AL/GA
The price of Canadian tobacco doesn't effect what I see as expensive.. just for the record. It's actually none of my business.

Blends like that make me feel like I'm buying packaging.. Not that there's anything wrong with that, it's just not for me.

Reactions: hawky454
Status
Not open for further replies.