PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

kwg116

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 21, 2017
Me too! I've thoroughly enjoyed every related blend (Simply Red is my favorite ribbon-cut straight Va) so I'm looking forward to trying R and B.
Did you try Rouxgaroux? If you did, what did you think? I had some in my cart and didn’t pull the trigger. My first bowls of Simply Red were okay. But I recent smoked more after a year of aging and enjoyed it.

musicman

Lifer
Nov 12, 2019
Cincinnati, OH
Did you try Rouxgaroux? If you did, what did you think? I had some in my cart and didn’t pull the trigger. My first bowls of Simply Red were okay. But I recent smoked more after a year of aging and enjoyed it.
I picked up some Rouxgaroux a couple of weeks ago and I've since smoked 2-3 bowls. I like it a lot! It will likely end up in my top 5 VaPers list.

wordheavy

Can't Leave
Jul 7, 2019
Southern California
Got a pound of Simply Red and 8oz of 558. I love the Simply Red so thought I'd stock up. Bought the 558, which I also enjoy and got free shipping. Skipped the R&B for now, I still have a jar and not sure of how much more I'll buy, so maybe next time...maybe.

Jwebb90

Lifer
Feb 17, 2020
Ruse, Bulgaria
Got a pound of Simply Red and 8oz of 558. I love the Simply Red so thought I'd stock up. Bought the 558, which I also enjoy and got free shipping. Skipped the R&B for now, I still have a jar and not sure of how much more I'll buy, so maybe next time...maybe.
Is the DFK prominent in 558?

Reactions: BROBS

mikethompson

Lifer
Jun 26, 2016
Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada
I thought this was going to be a thread about this Simply Red:

220px-PictureBookSimplyRedalbumcover.png

Honestly, with how much you guys talk about pipes and blends, you'd think this was a Pipe smoking forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.