SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Funny... the explanation of that "spoon" is practically self-evident. Did anyone really get a sense of revelation at that post? Like, "Wow! now I get it. It's done on purpose!" ha ha.

It's like as if they said... the reason we put a plug in the bottom of the pipe is to keep the tobacco from just falling out in the floor. Or... the reason we put a stem on the pipe to so the smoker can hold the pipe in their teeth while smoking it and not get little bits of that cheap assed wood we used all in their mouth. puffy

May 2, 2020
Louisiana
Funny... the explanation of that "spoon" is practically self-evident. Did anyone really get a sense of revelation at that post? Like, "Wow! now I get it. It's done on purpose!" ha ha.

It's like as if they said... the reason we put a plug in the bottom of the pipe is to keep the tobacco from just falling out in the floor. Or... the reason we put a stem on the pipe to so the smoker can hold the pipe in their teeth while smoking it and not get little bits of that cheap assed wood we used all in their mouth. puffy
Haters gonna hate ?

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA

I guess I had always figured its purpose was pretty self-explanatory.

Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL

Common sense isn't that common apparently.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA

not everyone makes things you know.

Apr 2, 2018
Idong,South Korea.
The very first pipe I bought was a cob. On the second bowl that “spoon” burned away. One the fourth bowl the shank essentially burned away from the bowl. On the sixth smoke the bottom essentially burned away. On the seventh bowl my face and tongue burned away.

Yet, here I am. Maybe traumatic cob disorder is why I prefer briars.
Would you like a participation trophy??????