PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerseysam

Can't Leave
Mar 24, 2019
Liberty Township. OH
20201114_171035.jpg

Cheating on my aro's with some Plauge Bringer. Keepin' it smokey in a Talbert LB. One of my favorite rustication styles from he and the Mrs.

Enjoyed a tasty dinner of duck-yolk buns and "Cummin Beef" delivery from my favorite local Southern Chinese joint. Usually the owner will whip up something with a (purposely) comically grandiose, stereotypically Chinese name for a special on Saturdays....when I called he just said he had some tasty Cummin Beef ready to go today. I think he didn't bother giving it a more creative name as he knew I would not survive more than 30 minutes after ingesting what had to be hell's own line-up of hot peppers in this.

Yep, late a crisp November Saturday keeping it smokey with some KBV while waiting for my O-ring to fail.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking year 2014 HU Directors Cut in a smooth straight Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.

bnichols23

Lifer
Mar 13, 2018
SC Piedmont
It's the top right pipe. Below it is a Nording, followed by a Ben Wade, and another Nording. On the left, top to bottom is two Karl Eriks, and another Aalborg
View attachment 51357
Ohh, yeah. I'd know those carves anywhere. The first Nording too, although the bulldog one got me for a second. I may have to go in search of an Aalborg or KE now. Many thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.