PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bnichols23

Lifer
Mar 13, 2018
SC Piedmont
Three Nuns (2016) in a 1922 Loewe Billiard. Aged this stuff is pretty good. When it first came out I though it was trash, but I was unfairly comparing it to Bell’s Three Nuns. I got rid of nine of the ten tins I purchased. So when this aged is gone. That’s it.

View attachment 51334
Yeah, significant difference between the two, but I like it just the same. Yellow in particular.

bnichols23

Lifer
Mar 13, 2018
SC Piedmont
I your honor I’m going to start pulling out some of my old Danish Freehand’s tomorrow. I don’t have many left, but what I have are pretty cool. Enjoy that Lorenzo.
Thanks! I do love my old Danishes. In fact I've got a Preben Holm in the console. I think I'll fire that up next. This old elba & I've been together a long time. IIRR I picked it up when I was working at John Crouch in Alexandria back around '78, but it might have been from my Tinder Box days too.

gamzultovah

Lifer
Aug 4, 2019
Thanks! I do love my old Danishes. In fact I've got a Preben Holm in the console. I think I'll fire that up next. This old elba & I've been together a long time. IIRR I picked it up when I was working at John Crouch in Alexandria back around '78, but it might have been from my Tinder Box days too.
I think Lorenzo’s rustication work is some of the best in the production business. And mine does smoke like a dream.

lelik

Lifer
Aug 21, 2019
"3 P's" in IMP meer
CJp0IIJl.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Earlier, I smoked the last of my stash of year 2008 Pfeifendepot Mischung No. 95 in a full bend black pebble finish 2001 Rinaldo Lithos YY8 Titania Silver Line egg with a black acrylic tapered stem.

I've about a quarter of a bowl left of KBV The Dread Planet 2020 (Hellstar) in a smooth straight 1980s James Upshall Walnut pot with a black vulcanite tapered stem. Time to do a little more walking before it gets dark.

Status
Not open for further replies.